- What is Master Franchise Specialists?
A: We act as franchise consultants representing franchises of all sizes, descriptions, styles, prices, and locations.
- Why deal with Master Franchise Specialists?
A: We offer one-stop shopping for all your entrepreneurial needs with the advantage of time saving research and business matching performed at no cost to you.
- Will I pay more for the franchise if I use Master Franchise Specialists?
A: No. You will pay the published price for any franchise just as if you had gone directly to the seller. The seller absorbs our marketing costs.
- What type of businesses does Master Franchise Specialists represent?
A: A cross-section of hundreds of different franchises, full and part-time, small-to-large investment, nationally known to start-ups.
- Does Master Franchiser Specialists, charge any up-front fees to the purchaser?
A: No. You never pay us for any of our work, before or after the purchase. Our income is earned by commissions paid to us by the sellers of the franchise businesses.
- Does Master Franchise Specialists, offer training, advice, or counsel?
A: No. We leave that to the professionals. We are careful to represent only the highest quality franchises and we carefully research any franchise before adding it to our listings. We also recommend that you seek advice from a qualified attorney or CPA before making a major business purchase decision.
- How does Master Franchise Specialists, Inc., differ from a standard business brokerage?
A: A business brokerage lists and sells existing businesses, often including real estate and leases in the sale. Usually these are local businesses run by local owners and are frequently overpriced or lack sufficient bookkeeping controls. Master Franchise Specialists, represents franchise opportunities.
- Why should I buy a franchised business?
A:Landlords love franchises because of a very stable track record, a proven system, and an ongoing business model. Last year, 43% of all retail goods and services were sold through franchised outlets. You are in business for yourself, but never by yourself.
- What is the next step?
A: Click Here. Fill in and submit the form. We will forward your request to our nearest licensed consultant. They will contact you with free information about franchises that are available in your area.